The leading contemporary arts organisation with a unique role as makers and publishers of books.
Every pound you give supports our programme. Please help reach our funding targets by joining our supporters scheme, as a Patron.
As a Patron you would receive:
• Recognition of your support on Book Works’ website and in printed material.
• Invitations to Book Works’ private views and book launches.
• Quarterly programme bulletins and our annual catalogue.
• 10% discount on Book Works’ publications, prints and special editions.
• Invitations to Book Club events with Book Works’ artists and designers. The Book Club will include special talks, studio visits, and readings, which will provide an insight into the work by Book Works’ artists.
• Invitations to special viewings of Book Works’ projects and exhibitions.
• Invitation to the annual Book Works Party.
The easiest way to join The List as a Patron is via a standing order. If you choose to support Book Works through monthly payments we are offering you a special rate of £80.00 per month.
Please fill in the attached standing order form and return to Book Works, or support us through an annual single payment through our online shop. Please click the highlighted button above and follow the site through to checkout.
Alternatively you can pay by cheque, bank transfer, or by credit or debit card over the phone on 020 8981 4518.
Tax Effective Giving – Gift Aid
To increase the value of your donation at no further cost to yourself, please complete the Gift Aid declaration, which will increase the value of your donation at no further cost to you, allowing Book Works to reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you donate.
|Subscription Form.pdf||28.13 KB|
|Gift Aid Form_2017.pdf||46.14 KB|